Ang baho ng pusod ko. Shet.
One day, I’ll travel the whole world.
Dpat ngayon, 4 months na kami. Nakakalungkot.
Hindi man naten masabi sa kanila araw-araw, wala man tayong pagkakataon na ipadama kung gaano sila kahalaga, hindi na’ten dapat kalimutan na utang natin sa kanila ang lahat. Mama,Nay, Mommy, Ma, Inang o kung ano pa man. Ito ay para sa mga babaeng handang isakripisyo ang lahat para sa kanilang mga anak. MARAMING SALAMAT!!
Masaya pa ako nung mga panahong ‘to. Tayo pa kasi
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Hindi ka pepwedeng umasa na magiging madali ang mabuhay. Lahat ay nakatadhanang mabigo, masaktan at mawalan. Kaya wag kang matakot magkamali. Gawin mo kung anong magpapasaya sayo. Sikapin mong maging mabuting tao. Hindi perpekto ang mundong ginagalawan mo. Madalas masasaktan ka ng mga taong lubos mong mahal, mabibigo ka at mararamdaman mong walang tao para sumalo sayo at mawawalan ka ng mga taong naging malapit sa puso mo. Ganon talaga. Hindi man perpekto ang buhay at hindi ka man perpekto ang mahalaga, SUMUBOK KA at GINAWA MO kung ano ang alam mong tama.